Facebook updates

Close

ShareThis

02/06/2013

Bruno Mars' Mom Hospitalized in Critical Condition

If there was ever a perfect time to hear Bruno Mars' "I Love You Mom," it would be now.
Star reports that the "Heaven" singer's mother, Bernadette Hernandez, has been admitted to a Honolulu, HI hospital in critical condition.

According to Radar Online, 55-year-old Bernadette was rushed to the emergency room after suffering a
heart attack.

Family member Anita Sojot told the magazine of Bernadette's condition, “Bernadette is in hospital and the grandkids are all here, I’m looking after them,” Anita says. “The family is on its way here right now and we are going to discuss what to do next.

Bruno has always displayed an exceptional closeness to his mother, from his early days singing her praises to his lavish spending on her after his big break
The star told Gulf News his favorite career moment, "I always wanted to buy my mom a house and that was the first thing I did with my first big check."

"That was the most beautiful moment ever. I bought my mom a nice house in Hawaii and that was before I got anything for myself. I had to take care of mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...