Facebook updates

Close

ShareThis

14/07/2013

American Model Gets Drunk, Takes Off Clothes On The Street

 This is what Brandi Glanville looks like when she goes to a RESTAURANT with friends. Just a normal night out, at dinner, getting so hammered your top comes off. Nothing to see here folks but a well-adjusted 40-year-old exercising her right to drink.

Brandi went out to Dan Tana’s in West Hollywood last night (a restaurant, NOT a club, keep that in mind) and somehow managed to lose her top, pull up her dress, expose her a*s, and had to be carried out of the restaurant like a sloppy dehydrated mess. Girl, we can’t tell if we want to laugh at this or party with you…we’ll say BOTH! Of course, Brandi had to have the last laugh and has been vehemently denying that her
behavior last night was anything other than normal.
“I got drunk with my gays its not murder,,everyone kept sending us drinks. I was being polite,” she wrote on Twitter.

Brandi then claimed lied that she hadn’t “seen” the photos. She then had a change of heart and realized that her behavior might have been borderline thirsty.

 “I forgot that my every move is watched, I was letting go with my gays…I f*cked up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...