Facebook updates

Close

ShareThis

09/05/2013

Has D'banj Really Signed Olamide?


The rumours have engulfed the air for quite sometime however it seems the deal is done. Indications suggest that D'banj who is the boss at DB Records may have signed on the man of the moment; Olamide to the aforementioned label. I personally do not want to see this deal work out; call me 'bad-belle' if you wish. Well, I feel Olamide is doing incredibly well for himself independently. I feel all he needs is a world-class manager and not a new label. Keep on reading..........

Well, DB/Sony Music artiste who is also D'banj's younger brother sent out a tweet which all but confirms Olamide's entrance into the DB Family. He tweeted: 'Welcome to the family! Baddo'. We all know who the 'baddo' is or is there something I am missing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...