Facebook updates

Close

ShareThis

01/06/2013

Man finds image of Jesus in ink smear inside his local Connecticut newspaper

The Connecticut man said he saw a picture of Jesus Christ in a spot of ink on a page of his local newspaper, and he ran to show everyone.

Joseph McCaffrey from Norwalk said: “when I was reading the daily edition of the newspaper, I saw the
oddly shaped stain of ink in the movie section and showed it to my wife, Wendy. I did not see it at first, but while reading the paper, I told my wife, the movie section was blotted with ink and I held it up to show her.” “She screamed ‘It’s Jesus!’” the man added.

McCaffrey said he showed the image to many of his friends to see if they came to the same conclusion that he and his wife.
“Some see it in the picture, some not, but most said they could definitely see Jesus,” McCaffrey said. “If Jesus is really trying to send me message, I would like him to show up in the lottery section instead. Does he want me to see a movie?”

The couple said they regularly attend services at the Church of the Good Shepherd.
Wendy McCaffrey said she can understand how some people might disagree with identity of the picture.

“It’s like the ink blot test, everyone sees something different,” Wendy said. “Or it is like watching a cloud. You can see all kinds of images if you let your mind wander,” she added. There is no word if the couple went out to see a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...