Facebook updates

Close

ShareThis

25/04/2013

PHOTO:Kelly Rowland Without make-up


Kelly Rowland goes WITHOUT make-up for the People Magazine "Most Beautiful People" issue!

How can you not like Kelly Rowland? She’s just so charming and humble, right?

Dressed down in a sweater, a bra, and some light jewelry, Kells showcases her flawless face for the cameras. But like most women, there is a little something about said face that she’s not always a fan of:
“What I don’t love about my face that gets covered when I wear makeup…is my bags [under my eyes] when I’m really, really tired. But I love that makeup does the trick. [laughs]“



                                    Bold Move! I think she looks great? You? Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...